As a rapidly growing residential area in the Gold Coast northern region, Upper Coomera required a facility that catered for the mixture of socio-economic groups comprising of older residents, young families and youth.
- Client Gold Coast City Council
- Location Coomera QLD
- Value $23.5M
- Contract Construct Only
The Gold Coast City Council commissioned BADGE to construct the Coomera Community Hub on a greenfield site with the construction plans having a heavy emphasis on environmentally sustainable development.
The standalone Coomera Community Hub includes:
- Youth centre
- Customer service centre
- Councillor’s offices
External works include:
- An aquatic centre, including a swimming pool and children’s wet play area
- Walking & cycling trails with internal and district links
- Landscaping and 170 car parking area
- New public roadway works, complete with new signalisation.