BADGE has more than 30 years’ experience in the delivery of award-winning primary and secondary schools and TAFE, university and research facilities.
On an operational site, you can rest assured that the safety and security of your staff and students is forefront. We understand the need to meet your requirements during the academic year which may see disruptive works carefully programmed around examinations or open days, while meeting timeline goals.
Of course, collaborating to resolve challenges before they become problems is an important part of a successful project and testament to our ability to work as a team is the large number of repeat clientele we have in the education sector.
Our recent education clients include:
- Anglican Schools Commission (WA)
- Brisbane Grammar School (QLD)
- Building Management and Works (WA)
- Catholic Education (SA, QLD and WA)
- Curtin University of Technology (WA)
- Department of Education, Training & Employment (QLD)
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of South Australia
In Perth, work has commenced on the Design and Construct of eight schools under a Public Private Partnership with the Western Australian State Government. To read more about the EDUWEST Joint Venture, click here.
View more of our work for this sector here.